The Importance of Independent Advice
When you are looking for a new financial advisor, there are many things that you should consider. One question that you should be asking the financial advisor or planner is: are you independent?
- Advice can be separated from the sale of any products
- There are no conflicts caused by a dealership grid compensation payout model
- Recommendations are supported by independent research and third-party data
- Performance should improve if investments are properly researched and costs are reduced
- You may be able to reduce your taxes by making some or all your hidden fees tax deductible
- These reduced costs and tax savings are not a one-time saving, they are ongoing and will save you money each and every year
Have more questions, request a free no obligation consultation with our experts at Halton Wealth Management Investments today.
Posted By: Halton Wealth Management Investments / Aligned Capital Partners Inc.Posted on June 01, 2018.
Posted in Blog